Hello and Welcome!

I will be posting books that are widely read and appreciated

I may not be able to post often, but it will be my endeavour to post as much as I can,  so keep visiting......

Please send your comments/suggestions/feedback to
ngnm4ever@gmail.com.I will get back to you as soon as I can

Cheers!!!

I am looking for latest issues of GQ British/US edition. Please email me if you know where I can download it. Thanks!!!



Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini



About the book

Amazon.com Review

It's difficult to imagine a harder first act to follow than The Kite Runner: a debut novel by an unknown writer about a country many readers knew little about that has gone on to have over four million copies in print worldwide. But when preview copies of Khaled Hosseini's second novel, A Thousand Splendid Suns, started circulating at Amazon.com, readers reacted with a unanimous enthusiasm that few of us could remember seeing before. As special as The Kite Runner was, those readers said, A Thousand Splendid Suns is more so, bringing Hosseini's compassionate storytelling and his sense of personal and national tragedy to a tale of two women that is weighted equally with despair and grave hope.

Read more about the book on Amazon.com


Download : Rapidshare

Password : ngnm

No comments:

Post a Comment